The inspiration for this mosaic came from Erica Burns, a fellow member of the DC Craft Mafia familia. Here’s how it works: Type your answer to each of the following questions into Flickr Search. Using only the first page, choose an image. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Labs mosaic maker.
It’s very cool to see what types of images pop up. Have fun with it!
1. What is your favorite shade of green? Sour apple
2. What is your favorite green food? Avocado
3. What steps have you taken to go green? Compact fluorescent light bulbs
4. What is your favorite item of green clothing? Green dress
5. Who do you think does the most for the “green” movement (famous person)? Al Gore
6. Favorite drink that comes in a green bottle? San Benedetto Iced Green Tea
7. Favorite thing about St. Patrick’s Day? Wearing of the Green
8. What do you usually do on St. Patrick’s Day? Eat Irish Soda Bread
9. What is your favorite lucky charm? Lucky penny
10. What is the best thing you have ever done to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? Seven Nations concert
11. What shade of green is your least favorite? Olive green
12. Your flickr name? herbanlifestyle
If you make your own mosaic, please leave a link to your version of this little game in my comments section!
1. Sour Apple, 2. On the beach, 3. Google Yabusame, 4. just chillin’, 5. Al Gore is my hero, 6. drinks, 7. A Monk’s Life, 8. Irish Soda Bread, 9. lucky penny brain surgery, 10. Hadrians Wall, Cumbria, England – May 2007, 11. Green, Green, Green…, 12. Dolce de Limone Lip Balm