I am happy to announce that Herban Lifestyle will be part of the 2011 Ballston Arts & Crafts Market! Held every Second Saturday from April through October, this is Arlington, VA’s premier 100% handmade indie art Market. It is conveniently located in Welburn Square (between North Stuart and North 9th Streets) across the street from the Ballston Metro. The market runs from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
Herban Lifestyle will be participating in the April, May, July, September and October markets.
This year’s Market features lots of talented artists, live music, free demos and much more. For more details, and a schedule of each month’s vendors and musicians, please visit the Ballston Arts & Crafts Market blog.
The April 9th Opening Day Market also offers:
* FREE admission
* FREE live music by jazzy duo, Stone/Wright (noon – 2 PM)
* FREE eco-friendly bags to the first 50 visitors, generously provided by ArlingtonVirginia.com, Arlington’s Social Media Community
* FREE lampwork beading demos throughout the day
* Offerings by St. Coletta Shops featuring a variety of crafts by artisans with intellectual disabilities
* Delicious made-to-order crepes by local favorite, Solar Crepes.
So, please stop by the 2011 Ballston Arts & Crafts Market to support your local artists. I hope to see you there!