The following post is by Michael and Mary Devito, Owners of Naked Botanicals Apothecary, the Herban Lifestyle July 2014 Artists of the Month.
ABOUT NAKED BOTANICALS APOTHECARY
We’re an organic skincare company dedicated to the prevention of violent, brutal attacks by mosquitoes and other little buggers. Our natural insect repellents harness the mighty superpowers of…lavender! Lemongrass! And peppermint! Which smells like you ran nekkid holding candy canes through lavender fields in Provence. (That’s in France.)
Our organic bug spray harnesses the mighty superpowers of…Lavender! Citronella! Peppermint! Which smells like you ran nekkid holding candy canes through lavender fields in Provence. (That’s in France.) And look, Ma! No itchy, nasty mosquito bites. Best. Summer. Ever.
- Certified organic essential oils of lavender, cedarwood, citronella, lemongrass and peppermint are potent, naturally-occurring insect repellents.
- Effectively repels mosquitoes, ticks and biting insects for up to 4 hours.
- Biodegradable, vegan and DEET-free.
- Contains NO nuts, gluten, dairy, chemicals, dyes, fragrances or preservatives.
- Safe for the whole family: adults, children over 6 months of age, those with sensitive skin, even pets!
- Proudly made in small batches in the USA.
- Each durable, recyclable PET plastic bottle contains 4 fluid ounces. Please recycle.
You can find more about Naked Botanicals Apothecary on their website