Several of our customers have asked if there are uses for the eco-friendly cotton bags we use to package our cold process soaps, once the soaps are removed from the bags. This post contains a few of our reuse ideas. Please feel free to add yours to the comments!
1) Use it as a soap saver bag for the end pieces of your Herban Lifestyle soap! Otherwise, we don’t recommend wetting the empty bags since they will shrink and wrinkle.
2) Make a sachet! Fill the empty bag with your favorite fragrant dried herbs, such as lavender. You can place it in your drawer to add a lovely subtle scent to your clothing.
3) Make a fun toy for your cat! Fill the bag with catnip, tie tightly, and clip off the extra string so that your cat won’t eat it. Enjoy the show!
4) Use it as storage for small, easily lost objects, like jewelry and buttons.
5) Decorate the outside and use it as nice-smelling packaging for small gifts or favors.
6) Fill them with herbs and/or spices to make an herbal bath tea
7) Use them to store playing or trading cards
There are many more uses for these great little bags. Please let us know your thoughts. We welcome any suggestions!